608 Lake Dr, Baltimore, MD 212862 baths, 1,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $181
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 090903000151
- Zillow Home ID: 36401538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hampden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hampden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hampden home values.
- 1015 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$226K--21,494
- 1013 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$227K--11,568
- 1017 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$256K321,472
- 1018 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$210K31.51,260
- 1016 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$167K--11,190
- 1020 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$204K211,120
- 1011 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$218K--11,528
- 1019 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$252K321,372
- 1014 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$251K221,316
- 1022 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$234K211,232
- 3747 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--11,232
- 3749 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$113K--11,232
- 1012 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$247K32--
- 1012 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$282K31.51,540
- 1024 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--11,232
- 1009 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$205K--11,696
- 1010 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$282K--11,568
- 1026 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$250K--31,344
- 1021 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$106K32--
- 1021 W 38th St Baltimore, MD$204K--21,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.