608 Lumber Ln, Charlotte, NC 282144 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,005 sqft
- Parcel #: 03105640
- Zillow Home ID: 83969637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Lumber Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 165.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 165.7% greater than in Mecklenburg, and 649.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mecklenburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28214 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,597 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 612 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$148K432,129
- 604 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$163K42.52,132
- 616 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC--------
- 407 Knothole Ln Charlotte, NC--------
- 411 Knothole Ln Charlotte, NC$151K42.52,005
- 403 Knothole Ln Charlotte, NC$154K321,664
- 417 Knothole Ln Charlotte, NC$151K432,029
- 620 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$165K432,310
- 609 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$147K32.51,849
- 615 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$150K42.52,080
- 605 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$165K52.52,630
- 423 Knothole Ln Charlotte, NC$157K33--
- 621 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC--------
- 624 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$142K32.52,020
- 427 Knothole Ln Charlotte, NC$145K32.51,849
- 9421 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$140K32.52,165
- 9425 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$152K32.52,374
- 9413 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$152K33--
- 9429 Turning Wheel Dr Charlotte, NC$155K32.51,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.