This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $33-55K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,879 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- All time views: 3,656
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $54,900
- Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric
- Architectural Style \ Ranch
- Contingency \ Act With No Contingency
- Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans
- Cool \ Central Electric
- Eating Area \ Dining-L
- Equipment \ Smoke Alarm
- Equipment \ Sump Pump
- Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini
- Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear
- Exterior \ Aluminum
- Foundation \ Crawl
- Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable
- Interior \ Wood Work Painted
- Lease Terms \ 12 Months
- Lease Terms \ 18 Months
- Lease Terms \ 24 Months
- Lot Information \ Street Lights
- Lot Information \ Tree Mature
- Lot Information \ Trees Small
- Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level
- Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement
- Owner Pays \ AlarmSec
- Owner Pays \ Insurance Liablty
- Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Pets \ W\Approval
- Sq Ft Source \ Assessor
- Tenant Pays \ All Utilities
- Tenant Pays \ Carpet Cleaning
- Tenant Pays \ Insurance Renters
- Tenant Pays \ Lawncare
- Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected
- Water Heater \ Gas
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 132 ft
- Lot width: 37 ft
- Parcel #: 491212111574000930
- Zillow Home ID: 1282966
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Garden City
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.