608 Melvin Ave # 206, Annapolis, MD 214011 bed, 2 baths, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Superb location with high quality finish: Hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, ceiling fans, granite counters and premium stainless appliances. Secure covered parking with elevator access and remote entry system. Private balcony.
School Districts: West Annapolis Elementary School, Bates Middle School, and Annapolis High School.
Available early January 2013. Pets considered case by case
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Air Conditioning, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Gas Range, Microwave, Pets Allowed, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closets
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2141345914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Melvin Avenue # 206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.2% less than in Annapolis, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 21401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Annapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21401 home values.
Nearby Schools in Annapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292