608 Myrtle Ave, Albany, NY 122086 beds, 2 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,565 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 01010006408400010190000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29645366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Myrtle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Albany, and 62.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 610 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$147K622,580
- 303 Quail St Albany, NY$144K31.51,777
- 305 Quail St Albany, NY$135K31.51,772
- 612 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$169K622,580
- 301 Quail St Albany, NY$208K53.52,700
- 614 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$164K622,424
- 307 Quail St Albany, NY$127K31.11,728
- 601 Park Ave Albany, NY$191K832,016
- 616 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$186K622,832
- 605 Park Ave Albany, NY$221K622,448
- 309 Quail St Albany, NY$119K221,644
- 607 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$173K532,536
- 609 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$169K622,284
- 609 Park Ave Albany, NY$145K622,408
- 618 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$159K622,036
- 611 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$151K622,284
- 295 Quail St Albany, NY$220K313,204
- 613 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$168K622,304
- 620 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$190K622,200
- 306 Quail St Albany, NY$138K31.51,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.