608 N Elm St, Durham, NC 277012 beds, 1 bath, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 111416
- Zillow Home ID: 49974485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 N Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27701, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% greater than in Durham, and 33.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27701 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27701 home values.
- 804 Liberty St Durham, NC$66K311,244
- 730 Liberty St Durham, NC$75K421,550
- Liberty St Durham, NC$88K221,500
- 605 N Elm St Durham, NC--Studio----
- 603 N Elm St Durham, NC--21974
- 728 Liberty St Durham, NC$145K532,100
- 601 N Elm St Durham, NC$65K21992
- 801 Liberty St Durham, NC--------
- 803 Liberty St Durham, NC$235K362,704
- Chickasaw Dr Durham, NC--------
- 733 Hopkins St Durham, NC$95K421,450
- 805 Liberty St Durham, NC--------
- 509 N Elm St Durham, NC$122K43.51,536
- 726 Liberty St Durham, NC$60K211,032
- 731 Hopkins St Durham, NC$94K421,450
- 733 Liberty St Durham, NC$115K42.51,500
- 802 Eva St Durham, NC$82K221,080
- 507 N Elm St Durham, NC$61K------
- 804 Eva St Durham, NC$62K221,080
- 729 Hopkins St Durham, NC$71K311,261
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.