608 Norfolk St, Boston, MA 021263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,684 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $183,500
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,684 sqft
- Parcel #: W:18 P:00791 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59136944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Norfolk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mattapan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 134.4% greater than in Boston, and 23.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mattapan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mattapan home values.
- 612 Norfolk St Boston, MA$393K523,489
- 604 Norfolk St Boston, MA$485K834,888
- 14 Babson St Boston, MA$325K31.51,880
- 600 Norfolk St Boston, MA$421K522,962
- 18 Mildred Ave Boston, MA$427K633,300
- 20 Mildred Ave Boston, MA$474K623,270
- 14 Mildred Ave Boston, MA$396K732,808
- 18 Babson St Boston, MA$315K21.51,720
- 22 Mildred Ave Boston, MA$450K933,300
- 10 Mildred Ave Boston, MA$363K532,880
- 24-26 Mildred Ave UNIT 3 Boston, MA$314K321,436
- 24-26 Mildred Ave UNIT 4 Boston, MA$321K32.51,436
- 24-26 Mildred Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA$283K321,330
- 24-26 Mildred Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA$283K321,330
- 586 Norfolk St Boston, MA$436K62.53,592
- 22 Babson St Boston, MA$331K622,711
- 585 Norfolk St Boston, MA$519K934,353
- 581 Norfolk St Boston, MA$673K934,374
- 589 Norfolk St Boston, MA$629K124.54,347
- 589 Norfolk St # 1 Boston, MA$463K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.