608 San Conrado Ter UNIT 5, Sunnyvale, CA 940852 beds, 2 baths, 1,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $329
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $552,000
- Price/sqft: $512
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio,Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s),Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s),Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity,Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas,Association Fees Include \ Decks,Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting,Association Fees Include \ Fencing,Association Fees Include \ Garbage,Association Fees Include \ Hot Water,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Earthquake,Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening,Association Fees Include \ Management Fee,Association Fees Include \ or Tennis,Association Fees Include \ Pools,Association Fees Include \ Reserves,Association Fees Include \ Roof,Association Fees Include \ Sewer,Association Fees Include \ Spa,Association Fees Include \ Water,Bathroom \ No Stall Shower,Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+,Building Type \ Condo,Communications \ Cable TV Available,Cooling \ Central Forced Air,Dining Room \ Dining "L",Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room,Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed,Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation,Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows,Energy Features \ Walls Insulated,Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s),Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter,Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener,Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Heat Pump,HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage,HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV,HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area,HOA Amenities \ Club House,HOA Amenities \ Community Pool,HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails,HOA Amenities \ Playground,HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub,Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s),Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet,Laundry \ Dryer,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Laundry \ Washer,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Limited Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Roof \ Mansard,Roof \ Tile,Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor,Style \ Mediterranean,Subclass \ Condominium,Unit Features \ End Unit,Unit Features \ Other Unit Below,Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse,View \ Local/Neighborhood,Water \ Heater - Gas,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 20411100
- Zillow Home ID: 19541901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 San Conrado Ter UNIT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Murphy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 410% greater than in Sunnyvale, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Murphy home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Murphy home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292