608 Sumner St, Akron, OH 443113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,727 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Upstairs apartment has 2 bedrooms, living room, galley kitchen, large bathroom and 2 rooms of storage in finished attic with skylight.
- Lot: 3,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1919
- 165 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1998 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- PVC Plumbing, Newer Electrical Wiring, Lots of kichen cabinets & breakfast bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6720052
- Zillow Home ID: 35427864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Sumner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University of Ohio Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Akron, and 148% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University of Ohio Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University of Ohio Akron home values.
- 614 Sumner St Akron, OH$46K411,427
- 285 Sumner Ct Akron, OH$41K411,404
- 600 Sumner St Akron, OH$46K31980
- 618 Sumner St Akron, OH$64K321,769
- 298 Sumner Ct Akron, OH$41K111,332
- Sumner Ct Akron, OH--------
- 294 Sumner Ct Akron, OH$49K521,124
- 596 Sumner St Akron, OH--311,851
- Sumner Ct Akron, OH$41K111,332
- 591 Greissing Ter Akron, OH$40K211,336
- 622 Sumner St Akron, OH$55K21.51,194
- 289 Sumner Ct Akron, OH$40K411,167
- 587 Greissing Ter Akron, OH$42K311,477
- Sumner Ct Akron, OH--411,280
- 628 Sumner St Akron, OH$48K311,452
- 590 Sumner St Akron, OH$104K532,392
- 298 Cross St Akron, OH$43K421,304
- 293 E Thornton St Akron, OH$47K311,388
- 292 Cross St Akron, OH$51K31960
- Cross St Akron, OH--------
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.