608 Tennessee Ave NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 1 bath, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,429 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $552,000
- Price/sqft: $346
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1051 0130
- Zillow Home ID: 424563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Tennessee Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% higher than in Washington, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 610 Tennessee Ave NE Washington, DC$716K31.51,980
- 606 Tennessee Ave NE Washington, DC$665K331,608
- 612 Tennessee Ave NE Washington, DC$573K31.51,412
- 604 Tennessee Ave NE Washington, DC$591K21.51,500
- 614 Tennessee Ave NE Washington, DC$666K42.51,896
- 602 Tennessee Ave NE Washington, DC$660K22.51,584
- 600 15th St NE Washington, DC$556K311,420
- 602 15th St NE Washington, DC$619K321,616
- 600 Tennessee Ave NE Washington, DC$644K421,876
- 1436 F St NE Washington, DC$663K21.51,912
- 62 15th St NE Washington, DC$545K22.5--
- 604 15th St NE Washington, DC$590K31.51,400
- 1434 F St NE Washington, DC$639K32.51,384
- 1432 F St NE Washington, DC$703K33.51,376
- 606 15th St NE Washington, DC$613K31.51,392
- 609 14th Pl NE Washington, DC$551K211,084
- 607 14th Pl NE Washington, DC$347K------
- 607 14th Pl NE # 1 Washington, DC$519K22.5877
- 605 14th Pl NE Washington, DC$598K321,440
- 603 14th Pl NE Washington, DC$631K31.51,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.