608 W 26th St, Erie, PA 165085 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,648 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $54,900
- Price/sqft: $27
- Exterior material: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 19060019013500
- Zillow Home ID: 52579677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 W 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16508 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.3% greater than in Erie, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16508 home values.
- 604 W 26th St Erie, PA$51K411,544
- 602 W 26th St Erie, PA$57K411,600
- 612 W 26th St Erie, PA$74K422,288
- 614 W 26th St Erie, PA$38K411,536
- Cherry St Erie, PA--------
- 618 W 26th St Erie, PA$51K51.51,812
- 2613 Maple St Erie, PA$54K311,556
- 622 W 26th St Erie, PA$56K411,698
- 2612 Cherry St Erie, PA$70K412,112
- 627 W 26th St Erie, PA$68KStudio--1,942
- 2615 Maple St Erie, PA$51K421,704
- 624 W 26th St Erie, PA$56K211,584
- 2614 Cherry St Erie, PA$47K11714
- 2614 Maple St Erie, PA$50K211,104
- 2617 Maple St Erie, PA$46K11720
- 2524 Cherry St Erie, PA$87K311,204
- 2618 Maple St Erie, PA$78K311,770
- 2620 Cherry St Erie, PA$57K622,080
- 2622 Maple St Erie, PA$75K311,590
- 633 W 26th St Erie, PA$122K63.52,832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.