- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
608 Willis St, Noble, OK 730683 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,906 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1990 for $18,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Parcel #: R0021251
- Zillow Home ID: 21725586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Willis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.8% greater than in Noble, and 114.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Noble.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73068 home values.
- 606 Willis St Noble, OK$75K321,055
- 610 Willis St Noble, OK$76K321,171
- 607 Willis St Noble, OK$92K321,209
- 609 Noble Dr Noble, OK$79K321,071
- 604 Willis St Noble, OK$77K321,181
- 612 Willis St Noble, OK$86K321,445
- 607 Noble Dr Noble, OK$79K321,071
- 611 Noble Dr Noble, OK$90K331,071
- 609 Willis St Noble, OK$77K321,135
- 611 Willis St Noble, OK$84K321,195
- 605 Noble Dr Noble, OK$83K321,129
- 605 Willis St Noble, OK$75K321,157
- 602 Willis St Noble, OK$95K321,243
- 613 Willis St Noble, OK$80K321,435
- 700 Willis St Noble, OK$97K31.51,157
- 603 Noble Dr Noble, OK$84K31.51,144
- 703 Noble Dr Noble, OK$121K321,994
- 603 Willis St Noble, OK$97K31.51,373
- 610 Woods Dr Noble, OK$77K321,157
- 608 Woods Dr Noble, OK$76K321,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.