6084 Vanessa St, Riverside, CA 925044 beds, 2 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
completely remodeled - inside and out
new kitchen - granite counter tops
all new appliances
efficient cooling system - entire house has high quality porcelain tile (except master bedroom - which has high quality carpet).
beautiful backyard - fully fenced with patio. Laundry room in garage with gas and electric hook ups provided.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1979 for $47,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Finest automatic sprinkler system with rain sensor shut off during rain season.
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 190031025
- Zillow Home ID: 17831571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6084 Vanessa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Airport, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26% greater than in Riverside, and 63.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Airport home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Airport home values.
- 6076 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$252K321,013
- 6092 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$248K321,013
- 5881 Mountain View Ave Riverside, CA$153K11316
- 6083 Florence St Riverside, CA$235K31.51,290
- 6068 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$257K321,213
- 6077 Florence St Riverside, CA$226K31.5960
- 5873 Mountain View Ave Riverside, CA$236K21.51,265
- 6071 Florence St Riverside, CA$220K21868
- 6060 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$272K421,215
- 6081 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$259K421,215
- 6073 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$265K321,297
- 6089 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$244K421,215
- 6063 Florence St Riverside, CA$227K21876
- 5898 Mountain View Ave Riverside, CA$241K31.51,162
- 5890 Mountain View Ave Riverside, CA$249K31.51,162
- 6067 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$253K321,013
- 6057 Florence St Riverside, CA$241K421,350
- 5880 Mountain View Ave Riverside, CA$245K31.51,143
- 6052 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$263K421,215
- 6059 Vanessa St Riverside, CA$261K421,215
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292