- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6089 Camden Lake St, El Paso, TX 799323 beds, 2 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 378 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S81499902102100
- Zillow Home ID: 79943814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6089 Camden Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% higher than in El Paso, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
2,492 sqft, 13,068 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 6087 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$131K321,525
- 6091 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$171K331,726
- 6093 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$130K321,488
- 6085 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$153K32.52,246
- 6095 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$147K332,159
- 6081 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$133K321,685
- 309 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX$159K------
- 221 Laurel Springs Ct El Paso, TX$154K32.52,284
- 220 Laurel Springs Ct El Paso, TX$119K321,119
- 6097 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$132K421,541
- 6077 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$146K432,300
- 220 Morning Dawn Ave El Paso, TX$123K321,476
- 225 Laurel Springs Ct El Paso, TX$123K421,563
- 224 Laurel Springs Ct El Paso, TX$130K321,266
- 6099 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$133K321,566
- 6073 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$111K31.751,188
- 221 Ferinand Ct El Paso, TX$151K42.52,222
- 224 Morning Dawn Ave El Paso, TX$164K32.52,192
- 229 Laurel Springs Ct El Paso, TX$133K321,678
- 6101 Camden Lake St El Paso, TX$156K32.51,821
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!