609 38th St S, Birmingham, AL 352221 bed, 1 bath, 560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Follow the link below to get a virtual tour:
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $560,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 36
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 23322003010000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 964529
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 38th St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35222, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% less than in Birmingham, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35222 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35222 home values.
- 3809 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$145K--12,131
- 3805 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$273K322,598
- 3801 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$181K--12,764
- 614 38th St S Birmingham, AL$94K------
- 640 39th St S Birmingham, AL$246K321,600
- 638 39th St S Birmingham, AL$268K311,859
- 642 39th St S Birmingham, AL$207K321,976
- 3835 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$1.03M--223,594
- 636 39th St S Birmingham, AL$205K311,344
- 644 39th St S Birmingham, AL$151K412,064
- 634 39th St S Birmingham, AL$219K321,396
- 646 39th St S Birmingham, AL$169K311,806
- 3735 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$151K311,415
- 652 39th St S Birmingham, AL$248K423,096
- 714 39th St S Birmingham, AL$159K311,434
- 3816 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$142K311,848
- 3810 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$46K311,508
- 3818 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$120K311,476
- 3804 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL$90K323,428
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292