- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
609 Amberwood Dr, Goshen, IN 465264 beds, 2 baths, 1,783 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 1453 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,783 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 201117102002000015
- Zillow Home ID: 68173714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Amberwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% higher than in Goshen, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 605 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$227K31.52,697
- 613 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$124K----1,041
- Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN--------
- 617 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$222K321,974
- 610 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$201K411,722
- 606 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$168K41.51,804
- 616 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$228K42.53,131
- 621 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$251K32.52,409
- 1828 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$222K333,333
- 624 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$259K443,438
- 625 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$214K41.52,505
- 2104 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$172K311,438
- 1848 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$334K42.53,288
- 1844 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$213K311,756
- 2013 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$176K513,059
- 1824 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$178K31.52,684
- 1838 Greenwood Dr Goshen, IN$264K41.52,638
- 2009 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$112K411,664
- 1824 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$209K31.52,792
- 1825 Berkey Ave Goshen, IN$103K4--775
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.