609 Canterbury Dr, Augusta, GA 309094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 0242120000
- Zillow Home ID: 14941375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Canterbury Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Augusta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.2% lower than in Augusta, and 15.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Augusta home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Augusta home values.
- 611 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$183K42.52,313
- 607 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$149K321,925
- 613 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$165K422,183
- 508 Norwich Rd Augusta, GA$196K422,141
- 605 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$188K422,324
- 506 Norwich Rd Augusta, GA$200K42.52,506
- 608 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$177K42.52,349
- 510 Norwich Rd Augusta, GA$266K32.52,838
- 610 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$178K422,519
- 606 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$186K42.52,297
- 602 Scotts Way Augusta, GA$261K52.52,913
- 615 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$142K422,140
- 603 Canterbury Dr Augusta, GA$185K42.52,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!