609 Charles Ave, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 2 baths, 1,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This area is known for its art, culture and diversity. With the short distance to Uptown, you get the nightlife,museums and cultural happenings; or within walking distance to gallery crawl, restaurants, cafes, YMCA and music venues - you got the best of everything!
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $230,950
- Price/sqft: $167
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,381 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 08307303
- Zillow Home ID: 6188188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Charles Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Charlotte market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% lower than in Charlotte, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
- 605 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$265K321,656
- 615 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$307K422,096
- 2712 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC$119KStudio--2,125
- 601 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$293K322,256
- 621 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$121KStudio--1,314
- 627 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$181K32.52,028
- 2724 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC$109K11672
- 529 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$120K211,096
- 2717 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 627 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$119K331,866
- 627 Charles Ave # A Charlotte, NC$177K33--
- 2709 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC$171K322,000
- 432 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$206K221,417
- 2725 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC$225K311,244
- 2709 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC$130K322,000
- 2802 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC--------
- 430 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$241K22.51,400
- 2803 N Davidson St Charlotte, NC$171K421,492
- 424 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$99K--21,274
- 700 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$146K21885
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!