- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
609 Eve St, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 1 bath, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $8,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1916
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 0352551000
- Zillow Home ID: 14947289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Eve Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harrisburg market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% greater than in Augusta, and 167% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrisburg home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrisburg home values.
- 607 Eve St Augusta, GA$43K321,392
- 613 Eve St Augusta, GA$71K321,716
- 605 Eve St Augusta, GA$40K21986
- 615 Eve St Augusta, GA$41K111,271
- 611 Eve St Augusta, GA--------
- 603 Eve St Augusta, GA$47K211,220
- 617 Eve St Augusta, GA$48K11786
- 2004 Walker Street Ext Augusta, GA$58K321,480
- 619 Eve St Augusta, GA$46K11714
- 608 Eve St Augusta, GA--------
- 1905 Watkins St Augusta, GA$77K221,472
- 621 Eve St Augusta, GA$147K----3,737
- 1857 Watkins St Augusta, GA$40K211,316
- 1858 Walker St Augusta, GA$49K211,388
- 1907 Watkins St Augusta, GA$42K31961
- 2006 Walker Street Ext Augusta, GA$21K21945
- 1853 Watkins St Augusta, GA$44K21699
- 1851 Wilhelm Ln Augusta, GA--------
- 1913 Walker St Augusta, GA$40K31906
- 529 Eve St Augusta, GA$103K322,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.