609 Evergreen Point Rd, Medina, WA 980394 beds, 7 baths, 6,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 449 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 1992 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $1,199
- MLS #: 654223
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1130 sqft
- Partial basement, 2430 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 5427300040
- Zillow Home ID: 48961908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Evergreen Point Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98039, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Medina, and 16.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98039 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Medina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98039 home values.
- 611 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$9.96M55.259,450
- 605 76th Ave NE Medina, WA$8.31M46.257,610
- 617 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$8.06M456,200
- 601 76th Ave NE Medina, WA$4.16M322,250
- 643 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$11M559,775
- 647 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$6.84M4514,030
- 520 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$1.27M322,070
- 610 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$2.29M443,840
- 512 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$1.36M41.752,260
- 7612 Overlake Dr W Medina, WA$1.13M42.252,390
- 620 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$1.92M54.54,270
- 626 76th Ave NE Medina, WA$997K312,170
- 626 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$834K322,170
- 632 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$824K31950
- 7614 Overlake Dr W Medina, WA$1.57M433,240
- 801 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$34.4M6924,130
- 7611 NE 8th St Medina, WA$967K421,940
- 822 Evergreen Point Rd Medina, WA$1.33M533,160
- 7613 Overlake Dr W Medina, WA$11.2M------
- 7606 Overlake Dr W Medina, WA$1.53M73.53,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.