609 Glenwood Dr, Lafayette, CO 800264 beds, 2 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $282,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Finished basement, 572 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: R0086864
- Zillow Home ID: 13228967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Glenwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Lafayette, and 74% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80026 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80026 home values.
- 611 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$250K31.51,320
- 612 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$270K31.751,256
- 604 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$280K321,636
- 605 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$252K31976
- 613 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$281K41.751,686
- 607 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$275K31.751,858
- 117 Bass Cir Lafayette, CO$281K321,858
- 614 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$282K42.51,704
- 603 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$249K321,320
- 602 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$283K21.751,858
- 615 Glenwood Dr Lafayette, CO$279K31.51,736
- 202 Bass Cir Lafayette, CO$259K21.751,320
- 205 Bass Cir Lafayette, CO$281K421,736
- 203 Bass Cir Lafayette, CO$260K311,028
- 210 Bass Cir Lafayette, CO$282K21.751,986
- 208 Bass Cir Lafayette, CO$291K421,736
- 200 Bass Cir Lafayette, CO$246K321,262
- 203 Starline Ave Lafayette, CO$279K31.51,320
- 608 Avante Ct Lafayette, CO$268K311,216
- 205 Starline Ave Lafayette, CO$283K42.11,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!