609 Jackson St, Falls Church, VA 220463 beds, 4 baths, 1,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $342
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 768 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,974 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 52602001
- Zillow Home ID: 12229518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Falls Church market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Falls Church, and 85.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22046 home values.
- 611 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$678K322,128
- 502 Anne St Falls Church, VA$638K421,438
- 605 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$611K421,338
- 613 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$1.14M44.52,827
- 504 Anne St Falls Church, VA$571K41.51,228
- 603 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$681K41.52,084
- 503 S Spring St Falls Church, VA$1.18M444,941
- 503 Anne St Falls Church, VA$606K321,388
- 604 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$587K411,600
- 606 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$664K321,728
- 610 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$573K311,344
- 505 S Spring St Falls Church, VA$1.09M43.54,400
- 602 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$670K321,920
- 407 S Spring St Falls Church, VA$570K321,229
- 506 Anne St Falls Church, VA$569K311,228
- 608 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$638K311,070
- 601 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$686K32.51,922
- 505 Anne St Falls Church, VA$678K421,661
- 600 Jackson St Falls Church, VA$563K31960
- 507 S Spring St Falls Church, VA$616K421,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.