- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,089 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $451,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $324
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:07716 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59157069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-555K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 4.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|611 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$426K||3||1.5||1,274|
|605 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$407K||3||1||1,160|
|615 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$465K||3||1||1,540|
|603 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$477K||4||1||1,556|
|25 Potomac St Boston, MA||$512K||4||2||1,700|
|23 Potomac St Boston, MA||$414K||2||1||1,330|
|586 Lagrange St # 1 West Roxbury, MA||--||--||--||--|
|578 Lagrange St West Roxbury, MA||$385K||2||1||--|
|619 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$376K||2||1||909|
|601 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$450K||3||1.5||1,356|
|31 Potomac St Boston, MA||$385K||2||1||925|
|580-582 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$545K||5||2||2,340|
|21 Potomac St Boston, MA||$465K||2||1||1,513|
|574-576 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$571K||5||2||2,340|
|572 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$580K||5||2||2,356|
|584-586 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$621K||6||3||2,340|
|623 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$405K||2||1.5||1,090|
|599 Lagrange St Boston, MA||$421K||3||1||1,329|
|27 Potomac St Boston, MA||$514K||4||2||1,573|
|19 Potomac St Boston, MA||$552K||3||2||1,615|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!