- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
609 Lynncrest St, Memphis, TN 381223 beds, 2 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 044092 00005
- Zillow Home ID: 42164538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Lynncrest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Memphis, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 617 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$54K21998
- 605 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$93K321,599
- 599 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$82K211,376
- 610 Isabelle St Memphis, TN$52K21876
- 618 Isabelle St Memphis, TN$55K311,110
- 606 Isabelle St Memphis, TN$57K311,278
- 591 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$76K311,046
- 600 Isabelle St Memphis, TN$67K211,511
- 610 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$57K311,140
- 606 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$58K311,262
- 618 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$56K311,212
- 587 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$82K21954
- 592 Isabelle St Memphis, TN$51K211,214
- 600 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$51K211,279
- 592 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$52K311,298
- 588 Isabelle St Memphis, TN$84K311,123
- 579 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$62K311,110
- 630 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$103K421,562
- 588 Lynncrest St Memphis, TN$81K311,494
- 580 Isabelle St Memphis, TN$84K21.51,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.