609 Main St, Middlefield, CT 064553 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Regional School District 13 encompasses 6 separate schools that together celebrate a school community culture based on its Core Ethical Values: respect, responsibility, honesty, kindness and courage. For grades K-8, RSD 13 offers 2 wonderful program options.
The Contemporary Program is a comprehensive educational program that addresses the needs of the Ã?Â¢??whole childÃ?Â¢?Ã¯Â¿Â½ emphasizing the following areas in every classroom: cognitive, language, social/emotional, and motor skills in a single grade per classroom setting.
The Integrated Day Program is a child-centered, project-based, arts-integrated, developmental program with multiage classrooms from grades one through four, fostering the individual learning styles of each student. This structure also fosters peer mentoring and cooperative learning opportunities. John Lyman School (K-4) is also a HOT (Higher Order Thinking) School, focused on strong arts, arts integration, and democratic process.
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 00107900
- Zillow Home ID: 57861353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06455, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% greater than in Middlefield, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06455 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middlefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06455 home values.
- 605 Main St Middlefield, CT$202K311,040
- 610 Main St Middlefield, CT$278K32.51,729
- 613 Main St Middlefield, CT$177K311,088
- 601 Main St Middlefield, CT$183K411,226
- 597 Main St Middlefield, CT$179K31960
- 620 Main St Middlefield, CT$302K321,980
- 623 Main St Middlefield, CT$243K321,894
- 593 Main St Middlefield, CT$190K221,316
- 8 Race Track Holw Middlefield, CT$257K321,539
- 631 Main St Middlefield, CT$263K522,151
- 630 Main St Middlefield, CT$204K31.51,236
- 585 Main St Middlefield, CT$182K311,328
- 2 West St Middlefield, CT--Studio--50,530
- 4 Race Track Holw Middlefield, CT$401K42.53,179
- 581 Main St Middlefield, CT$207K32.51,245
- 20 Race Track Holw Middlefield, CT$400K32.13,070
- 12 Race Track Holw Middlefield, CT$355K32.51,882
- 577 Main St Middlefield, CT$244K321,426
Nearby Schools in Middlefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292