609 Moaniala St, Honolulu, HI 968215 beds, 5 baths, 6,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $3,288,000
- Price/sqft: $544
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 894 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,042 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1370220340000
- Zillow Home ID: 617598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Moaniala Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kuliouou-Kalani Iki market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% less than in Honolulu, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values.
- 599 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$3.05M75.55,521
- 621 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$3.36M55.55,041
- 740 Puuikena Dr Honolulu, HI--------
- 613 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$1.88M33.53,660
- 595 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$2.87M465,100
- 615 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$2.36M43.55,300
- 587 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$2.23M33.53,456
- 635 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI--------
- 600 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$3.9M44.55,314
- 593 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$2.04M33.52,033
- 622 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$5.6M45.56,175
- 657 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$2.3M43.54,049
- 592 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI--Studio----
- 645 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$1.75M43.51,940
- 656 Moaniala St # 0 Honolulu, HI$1.36M42.52,819
- 628 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$2.21M33.52,675
- 575 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$2.48M344,274
- 124 Hoimi Pl Honolulu, HI$3.7M55.53,818
- 655 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$1.56M422,680
- 632 Moaniala St Honolulu, HI$4.6M545,227
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.