609 N 5th St, Goshen, IN 465283 beds, 1 bath, 1,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Fenced in yard with lots of flowering bushes and trees. The flowers bloom spring, summer and fall and are all hardy perennials.
Will consider land contract with a 30% down payment. Interest rate negotiable.
- Lot: 8,843 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 425 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 201109204014000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50617649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 N 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% lower than in Goshen, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 605 N 5th St Goshen, IN$68K2--950
- 613 N 5th St Goshen, IN$62K2--1,123
- 603 N 5th St Goshen, IN$80K211,340
- N 5th St Goshen, IN--------
- 619 N 5th St Goshen, IN$81K22960
- 601 N 5th St Goshen, IN$106KStudio--2,189
- 622 N Main St Goshen, IN$68K3--1,748
- 624 N Main St Goshen, IN$74K30.51,520
- 626 N Main St Goshen, IN$71K3--1,672
- 618 N Main St Goshen, IN$77K2--1,722
- 621 N 5th St Goshen, IN$70K2--1,152
- 628 N Main St Goshen, IN$65K2--1,173
- 616 N Main St Goshen, IN$58K3--1,260
- 630 N Main St Goshen, IN$68K3--1,482
- 614 N Main St Goshen, IN$56K3--1,256
- 523 N 5th St Goshen, IN$63K2--1,632
- 114 Garden St Goshen, IN$56K3--1,710
- 632 N Main St Goshen, IN$74K3--1,960
- 610 N 5th St Goshen, IN$71K3--1,269
- 608 N 5th St Goshen, IN$64K3--1,060
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292