609 Parker St, Newark, NJ 071045 beds, 4 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2130989178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Parker Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newark market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% higher than in New York Metro, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newark home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newark home values.
- 610 Parker St Newark, NJ$224K------
- 585-589 Parker St Newark, NJ$258K----2,194
- 579-583 Parker St Newark, NJ$210K----2,332
- 591-595 Parker St Newark, NJ$189K----2,513
- 592-594 Parker St Newark, NJ$305K----2,711
- 586-590 Parker St Newark, NJ$354K----3,829
- 575-577 Parker St Newark, NJ$211K----1,396
- 596-600 Parker St Newark, NJ$310K----2,136
- 582-584 Parker St Newark, NJ$213K----2,554
- 597-599 Parker St Newark, NJ$331K----2,462
- 578-580 Parker St Newark, NJ$142K------
- 602-604 Parker St Newark, NJ$314K----3,322
- 571-573 Parker St Newark, NJ$332K----3,502
- 576 Ridge St # 582 Newark, NJ$379K----3,744
- 572-574 Ridge St Newark, NJ$322K532,899
- 601-603 Parker St Newark, NJ$262K----2,978
- 568-570 Ridge St Newark, NJ$234K----2,839
- 574-576 Parker St Newark, NJ$197K----2,554
- 578 Ridge St Newark, NJ$222K63.5--
- 584-588 Ridge St Newark, NJ$376K----4,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!