609 Stockdale Dr, Lafayette, IN 479094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 69 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 201426343
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 791105427016000032
- Zillow Home ID: 50653041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 Stockdale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% less than in Lafayette, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 605 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$104K--21,411
- 613 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$106K321,397
- 608 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$106K321,418
- 604 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$116K--2.51,782
- 617 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$124K--2.51,998
- 3245 Dover Ln Lafayette, IN$114K--2.51,588
- 601 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$125K--2.51,998
- 3249 Dover Ln Lafayette, IN$110K--21,536
- 3139 Dover Ln Lafayette, IN$129K--2.52,010
- 616 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$116K331,782
- 3131 Dover Ln Lafayette, IN$113K--21,411
- 3135 Dover Ln Lafayette, IN$124K32.51,660
- 3127 Dover Ln Lafayette, IN$124K--2.52,010
- 3253 Dover Ln Lafayette, IN$115K32.51,538
- 621 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$116K321,652
- 3123 Dover Ln Lafayette, IN$96K--21,256
- 625 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$111K321,504
- 620 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$115K32.51,686
- 533 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$105K--21,420
- 627 Stockdale Dr Lafayette, IN$95K--21,247
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.