- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
609 W 14th Ave, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 1 bath, 1,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $32,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 017009
- Zillow Home ID: 51425462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 609 W 14th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% less than in Greenville, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 607 W 14th Ave Greenville, NC$46K--0.5--
- 613 W 14th Ave # A Greenville, NC$58K211,260
- 1114 Douglas Ave Greenville, NC$52K10.51,148
- 605 W 14th Ave Greenville, NC$54K31.51,125
- 615 W 14th Ave Greenville, NC$53K211,204
- 1112 Douglas Ave Greenville, NC$51K--0.5--
- 610 Sheppard St Greenville, NC$50K--0.5--
- 608 Sheppard St Greenville, NC$46K--0.5--
- 606 Sheppard St Greenville, NC$52K311,125
- 608 W 14th Ave Greenville, NC$41K21776
- 606 W 14th Ave Greenville, NC$51K111,284
- 604 Sheppard St Greenville, NC$52K311,260
- 601 W 14th Ave Greenville, NC$51K31.51,319
- 610 W 14th Ave # A Greenville, NC$58K211,590
- 1108 Douglas Ave Greenville, NC$89K321,222
- 602 W 14th Ave Greenville, NC$64K311,125
- 612 W 14th Ave Greenville, NC$57K211,590
- 602 Sheppard St Greenville, NC$53K311,264
- 1115 Douglas Ave Greenville, NC$42K211,012
- 1113 Douglas Ave Greenville, NC$51K30.51,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!