6091 Jonathans Bay CirAPT 601, Fort Myers, FL 33908
Sold on 7/10/13: $146,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow154
- Roof TypeOther
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2112816496
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$155,265||$141K – $171K||-$2,875||--||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,300/mo||$897 – $2.6K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 33908 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 6.1% increase for Fort Myers as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33908 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.9% less than in Fort Myers, and 78.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33908 home values.
Neighborhood for 6091 Jonathans Bay Cir APT 601
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rayma C. Page Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.6 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 3.0 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.0 mi
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.3 mi
- San Carlos Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.4 mi
- Villas Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005