6091 Terrier Ct, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2 baths, 1,819 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,819 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 68923035
- Zillow Home ID: 19822097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6091 Terrier Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in San Jose, and 13.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6083 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$655K211,703
- 6099 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$556K21930
- 6075 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$727K632,062
- 6084 Ashburton Dr San Jose, CA$645K421,410
- 6092 Ashburton Dr San Jose, CA$593K321,143
- 6076 Ashburton Dr San Jose, CA$691K421,760
- 6068 Ashburton Dr San Jose, CA$642K421,410
- 6067 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$598K321,143
- 6090 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$646K421,620
- 6082 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$617K421,410
- 6098 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$595K321,143
- 6060 Ashburton Dr San Jose, CA$651K421,410
- 6059 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$640K321,380
- 6074 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$547K21930
- 6103 Bava Ct San Jose, CA$647K421,556
- 6058 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$651K421,380
- 6052 Ashburton Dr San Jose, CA$774K532,486
- 6066 Terrier Ct San Jose, CA$680K421,629
- 6106 Ashburton Dr San Jose, CA$625K321,143
- 374 Henderson Dr San Jose, CA$707K321,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.