6092 Masters Blvd, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 3 baths, 3,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $428,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,198 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 282328053902570
- Zillow Home ID: 46218143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6092 Masters Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 362.7% greater than in Bay Hill, and 279% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 6088 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$687K52.53,458
- 6096 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$708K43.53,420
- 6084 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$450K322,029
- 6091 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$498K32.52,223
- 6080 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$489K222,664
- 6083 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$687K543,431
- 6083 Masters Blvd # CHERRY Orlando, FL$598K543,431
- 6083 Masters Blvd # TERMITE Orlando, FL$598K543,431
- 6106 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$703K343,741
- 6076 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$536K43.52,794
- 6075 Masters Blvd # BROCHURE Orlando, FL$566K53.53,531
- 6075 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$676K53.53,531
- 6072 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$485K22.52,084
- 8985 Hubbard Pl Orlando, FL$561K333,756
- 6105 Masters Blvd # RE Orlando, FL$598K33.53,679
- 6105 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$841K33.53,679
- 6073 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$1.19M555,800
- 6068 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$597K544,112
- 6109 Masters Blvd Orlando, FL$400K322,074
- Hubbard Pl Orlando, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.