6093 Flintlock Dr, West Lafayette, IN 479064 beds, 2 baths, 2,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,640 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 790322453004000017
- Zillow Home ID: 65276223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6093 Flintlock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% higher than in West Lafayette, and 34.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6085 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$140K321,410
- 6101 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$187K--2.53,184
- 6109 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$136K--21,538
- 6077 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$158K--2.51,868
- 6080 Munsee Dr West Lafayette, IN$203K42.53,183
- 6086 Munsee Dr West Lafayette, IN$134K321,320
- Shawnee Rdg West Lafayette, IN--Studio----
- 2542 Calumet Ct West Lafayette, IN$148K321,600
- 6117 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$130K321,456
- 6082 Flintlock Dr Lafayette, IN$133K--21,444
- 6090 Flintlock Dr Lafayette, IN$128K321,396
- 6092 Munsee Dr West Lafayette, IN$142K321,632
- 6074 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$150K321,601
- 6098 Flintlock Dr Lafayette, IN$121K--21,339
- 6081 Munsee Dr West Lafayette, IN$191K422,104
- 6081 Munsee Dr West Lafayette, IN$194K42.52,100
- 2544 Calumet Ct West Lafayette, IN$202K432,194
- 6125 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$193K432,527
- 6066 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$137K321,436
- 6055 Flintlock Dr West Lafayette, IN$207K432,321
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!