61-63 S Adolph St, AKRON, OH 44304
Sold on 12/31/12: $77,000
Zestimate®: $117,398Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multi Family:3,000 sq ft
- Lot:4,416 sqft
- Year Built:1914
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $77,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Great no-risk investment opportunity. On one side Summa (hospital) is growing, on another - The University of Akron. At the same time, you will be able to rent this house to students as easy as 1,2,3. Since 2004, I always had this house fully rented. This house has 3 units. Two units - 3 bedrooms/1 bathroom each. One unit - one bedroom/one bathroom. Everything is in good working condition. The house has dry basement (a perimeter drain), no galvanized water line left (all is copper or PVC), the drain pipes are all PVC down to the underground hook up. There are 2 washers and 2 dryers hooked up. This house is a good moneymaker. I was renting one 3bdr. unit for $990 per month (utilities included), 3bdr unit for $650 per month (utilities not included) and $550 per month for 1bdr unit (utilities included). That is $2190 per month. All bills are current, no assessments, no back taxes. This house is clean, clear and ready to go. Currently, I have three leases signed. Don't hesitate to contact me for showing.
I have other houses for sale. Please see the related craigslist ad.
The reason I am selling those houses is because I moved to another state.
It's within walking distance from the University of Akron, Summa, CVS and Dave's. Peaceful area (comparing to Exchange street with all those robberies, etc.).
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Addition Size312
- Zillow Home ID81722753
- Days on Zillow476
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Composition, Wood
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth96
- Lot Width46
- Parcel #6846385
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count16
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 61-63 S Adolph Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or University of Ohio Akron home values.
- 59 S Adolph St Akron, OH$47K42.01,520
- 69 S Adolph St Akron, OH--31.01,188
- 55 S Adolph St Akron, OH--74.02,271
- 73 S Adolph St Akron, OH$46K42.01,526
- 48 Franklin St Akron, OH$47K42.01,502
- 45 S Adolph St Akron, OH--43.01,690
- 56 Franklin St Akron, OH--32.01,224
- 40-42 Franklin St Akron, OH$72K52.02,781
- 81 S Adolph St Akron, OH--42.01,400
- 60 Franklin St Akron, OH$71K53.02,000
- 38 Franklin St Akron, OH--33.02,371
- 41 S Adolph St Akron, OH$116K66.02,900
- 64 S Adolph St Akron, OH$87K63.02,512
- 62 S Adolph St Akron, OH--42.01,900
- 85 S Adolph St Akron, OH--52.01,824
- 54 S Adolph St Akron, OH$59K51.51,787
- 54 S Adolph St Akron, OH--------
- 68 Franklin St Akron, OH--31.01,392
- 30 Franklin St Akron, OH--42.02,076
- 50 S Adolph St Akron, OH$106K44.02,507
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292