61 Bremond St, Belleville, NJ 071093 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $300,000
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0108002000000028
- Zillow Home ID: 38620370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 61 Bremond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07109 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Belleville, and 94% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07109 home values.
- 55 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$342K----2,172
- 65 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$230K------
- 67 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$376K------
- 64 Bell St Belleville, NJ$238K------
- 90 Overlook Ave Belleville, NJ$253K----1,278
- 66 Bell St Belleville, NJ$188K------
- 60 Bell St Belleville, NJ$254K31.51,248
- 96 Overlook Ave Belleville, NJ$308K----1,609
- 68 Bell St Belleville, NJ$230K------
- 73 Bremond St # 1 Belleville, NJ$161K21--
- 56 Bell St Belleville, NJ$228K------
- 73 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$389K------
- 100 Overlook Ave Belleville, NJ$281K------
- 72 Bell St Belleville, NJ$256K------
- 60 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$256K31.5--
- 58 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$198K31.5--
- 71 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$248K------
- 64 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$217K------
- 77 Bremond St Belleville, NJ$272K------
- 76 Bell St Belleville, NJ$226K------
Nearby Schools in Belleville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.