- Built in 1964
- Views: 1,165 all time views
- HOA Fee: $232
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $413
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Wall Furnace, HOA Amenities \ None, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 703 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 100840420
- Zillow Home ID: 15621342
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94014 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Daly City as a whole. Among 94014 homes, this home is valued 45.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% higher than in Daly City, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (50)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 51 Chester St|
Nearby Schools in Daly City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!