- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $365,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $183
- Finished basement, 346 sqft
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,998 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: M:000038 B:0135 P:000H18
- Zillow Home ID: 56355308
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $322-519K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 4.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% higher than in Wakefield, and 68.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|57 Eunice Cir Wakefield, MA||$348K||2||1||1,084|
|52 Eunice Cir Wakefield, MA||$339K||3||1||960|
|53 Eunice Cir Wakefield, MA||$600K||5||3||2,464|
|75 Eunice Cir Wakefield, MA||$425K||3||2.5||1,946|
|80 Eunice Cir Wakefield, MA||$415K||3||2||1,815|
|86 Eunice Cir Wakefield, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,496|
|90 Eunice Cir Wakefield, MA||$522K||3||2.5||2,613|
|15 Nelson Ave Wakefield, MA||$413K||3||1||1,628|
|91 Eunice Cir Wakefield, MA||$460K||4||2||1,938|
|58 Aldrich Rd Wakefield, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,528|
|30 Davey Ln Wakefield, MA||$431K||4||1.5||1,792|
|9 Nelson Ave Wakefield, MA||$410K||3||2.5||1,850|
|3 Andrews Rd Wakefield, MA||$399K||3||2||1,440|
|7 Andrews Rd Wakefield, MA||$441K||4||2.5||1,887|
|27 Davey Ln Wakefield, MA||$427K||3||1.5||1,792|
|2 Hidden Pl Wakefield, MA||$463K||2||2||1,614|
|26 Davey Ln Wakefield, MA||$518K||6||2||2,704|
|26 Muriel Ave Wakefield, MA||$352K||4||1||1,122|
|1 Hidden Pl Wakefield, MA||$675K||4||2.5||2,854|
|25 Muriel Ave Wakefield, MA||$432K||4||2||1,446|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
PK-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!