- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00516 B:00152 L:00029A
- Zillow Home ID: 56085163
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 0.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Methuen, and 47.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01844 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Methuen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|33 Conrad St Methuen, MA||$290K||3||2||2,424|
|50 Forest St Methuen, MA||$294K||3||2||2,506|
|65 Forest St Methuen, MA||$276K||3||2||2,099|
|54 Forest St Methuen, MA||$256K||3||1.5||1,602|
|29 Conrad St Methuen, MA||$280K||5||2||2,048|
|46 Forest St Methuen, MA||$331K||3||3||2,682|
|1 Cherry Hill Cir Methuen, MA||$256K||3||1.5||1,487|
|58 Forest St Methuen, MA||$255K||3||1.5||1,520|
|69 Forest St Methuen, MA||$253K||3||2||1,830|
|30 Conrad St Methuen, MA||$234K||3||1||1,452|
|28 Conrad St Methuen, MA||$315K||3||3.5||2,512|
|34 Conrad St Methuen, MA||$282K||3||2||2,562|
|25 Conrad St Methuen, MA||$305K||3||2||2,550|
|2 Cherry Hill Cir Methuen, MA||$248K||3||1||1,412|
|5 Cherry Hill Cir Methuen, MA||$270K||2||2||1,806|
|37 Conrad St Methuen, MA||$316K||3||2||2,324|
|33 Forest St Methuen, MA||$250K||2||1||1,434|
|24 Conrad St Methuen, MA||$303K||4||2.5||2,430|
|62 Forest St Methuen, MA||$254K||2||1.5||1,764|
|6 Cherry Hill Cir Methuen, MA||$270K||3||1.5||1,716|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
2-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
PK-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!