- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 449 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,981 all time views
- 85 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: 4336021
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Clapboard, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, LotDescription \ Water View, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, Basement \ Sump Pump, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, Garage Location \ Attached, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, LotDescription \ Landscaped, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, Style \ Colonial, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, Style \ Contemporary, Roof \ Shingle-Other, WaterHeater \ Tank, LotDescription \ Fenced, LotDescription \ Waterfront, Flood Zone \ Yes, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Number Stories \ 2, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Balcony, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Basement \ Walk Up, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Carpet, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: EXTR M:082 L:017
- Zillow Home ID: 86843956
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-545K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03833 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Town of Exeter as a whole. Among 03833 homes, this home is 52% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in Town of Exeter, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
|60 Linden St Exeter, NH||$296K||4||1.5||1,839|
|63 Linden St Exeter, NH||$359K||4||2||2,539|
|52 Linden St Exeter, NH||$227K||3||1||1,196|
|50 Linden St Exeter, NH||$324K||3||2||2,206|
|46 Linden St Exeter, NH||$249K||2||1.5||1,178|
|64 Linden St Exeter, NH||$319K||3||2||1,833|
|67 Linden St Exeter, NH||$336K||3||2||2,262|
|37 Linden St Exeter, NH||$261K||2||2||1,722|
|69 Linden St Exeter, NH||$233K||2||1||1,194|
|35 Linden St Exeter, NH||$216K||2||1||1,134|
|17 Gill St Exeter, NH||$568K||3||2.5||3,299|
|15 Gill St Exeter, NH||$351K||3||2.5||2,040|
|19 Gill St Exeter, NH||$540K||3||3.5||3,583|
|67 Linden St Exeter, NH||$288K||3||2||2,200|
|13 Gill St Exeter, NH||$425K||4||2||2,500|
|23 Gill St Exeter, NH||$223K||2||1||1,201|
|31 Linden St Exeter, NH||$231K||3||2||1,887|
|12 Gill St Exeter, NH||$425K||4||2||3,019|
|11 Gill St Exeter, NH||$434K||4||2.5||2,733|
|10 Parker St Exeter, NH||$295K||5||3||1,990|
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.