- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
61 Main St, Rowley, MA 019693 beds, 1 bath, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $193,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Metal, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0025 B:0099 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56961241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 61 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01969 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% lower than in Town of Rowley, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01969 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Rowley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01969 home values.
- 59 Main St Rowley, MA$281K311,166
- 55 Main St Rowley, MA$400K32.51,854
- Heritage Way Rowley, MA$1.31M------
- 53 Main St Rowley, MA$240K211,120
- 51-53 N Main St Ipswich, MA$731K1056,944
- 51 Main St Rowley, MA$339K311,265
- 47 Main St Rowley, MA$374K------
- 52 Main St Rowley, MA$482K31.53,357
- 66 Main St Rowley, MA$453K41.52,378
- 81 Main St Rowley, MA$311K311,300
- 76 Main St UNIT 76 Rowley, MA$228K211,332
- 74 Main St UNIT 74 Rowley, MA$219K211,362
- 48 Main St Rowley, MA$261K21.5986
- 2 Merrifield St Rowley, MA$381K31.51,498
- 44 Main St Rowley, MA$431K41.52,413
- 82 Main St Rowley, MA$350K41.52,094
- 6 Merrifield St Rowley, MA$407K32.51,952
- 7 Perley Ave Rowley, MA$322K311,606
- 84 Main St Rowley, MA$392K312,291
- 89 Main St Rowley, MA$307K311,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.