- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
61 Oak Crest Ct, Greenville, SC 296054 beds, 4 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Finished basement, 1101 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 0205000107700
- Zillow Home ID: 67591643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 61 Oak Crest Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96% lower than in Greenville, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 55 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$309K342,056
- 204 E Augusta Pl Greenville, SC$226K321,446
- E Augusta Pl Greenville, SC--------
- 51 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$356K332,300
- 202 E Augusta Pl Greenville, SC$184K211,059
- 206 E Augusta Pl Greenville, SC$191K31.51,358
- 118 E Augusta Pl Greenville, SC$182K311,118
- 56 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$320K32.52,491
- 52 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$365K32.52,824
- 60 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$307K331,800
- 121 Penn St Greenville, SC$364K32.52,200
- 47 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$320K322,096
- 62 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$453K433,336
- 48 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$315K331,800
- 64 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$341K332,200
- 114 E Augusta Pl Greenville, SC$167K211,072
- 208 Augusta Dr Greenville, SC$341K432,399
- 208 E Augusta Pl Greenville, SC$307K4----
- 46 Oak Crest Ct Greenville, SC$319K332,497
- 112 E Augusta Pl Greenville, SC$177K321,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.