- Built in 1970
- Views: 429 all time views
- HOA Fee: $220
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 226
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Parcel #: M:01111 B:00108A L:00006G
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56093028
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $108-196K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 39.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 81.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
Nearby Schools in Methuen
K-4 & ungraded1.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!