- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
61 Powder Mill Rd, Exeter, NH 038332 beds, 2 baths, 1,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $347,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,929 sqft
- Parcel #: EXTR M:112 L:005
- Zillow Home ID: 86784374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 61 Powder Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in Town of Exeter, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 59 Powder Mill Rd Exeter, NH$270K321,416
- 45 Powder Mill Rd Exeter, NH$204K11258
- 138 Powder Mill Rd Exeter, NH$315K222,019
- 142 Powder Mill Rd Kensington, NH--32.52,462
- 142 Powder Mill Rd Exeter, NH$348K332,380
- 11 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$427K32.52,518
- 9 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$529K42.53,411
- 8 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$443K432,986
- 13 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$456K42.52,670
- 10 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$748K54.55,463
- 17 Powder Mill Rd Exeter, NH$226K31954
- 15 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$613K433,560
- 6 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$507K42.53,334
- 12 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$575K534,146
- 66 Kimball Rd Kensington, NH$481K31.52,870
- 17 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$576K53.53,597
- 9 Powder Mill Rd Exeter, NH$333K321,700
- 14 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$387K431,662
- 9 Cullen Way Exeter, NH$499K543,400
- 318 Friar Tuck Dr Exeter, NH--------
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292