- Built in 1900
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,987 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $41
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2013 for $800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $627
- MLS #: 71803738
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02321 S:010
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59181170
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $770K-1.16M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is 72.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Boston, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 61 Prince St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!