61 Prince StAPT 3F, Boston, MA 02113
Sold on 1/4/13: $400,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:599 sq ft
- Lot:599 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow343
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:03 P:02321 S:066
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count24
- Zillow Home ID61319637
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$393,407||$354K – $417K||+$3,419||$656||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,176/mo||$1.8K – $2.7K/mo||-$45||$3.63||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts North End home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 27.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Boston, and 70.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Neighborhood for 61 Prince Street APT 3F
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005