- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 73 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,313 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 07311217
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Cooling Source \ Electric, Heating Source \ Electric, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Storage, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Parking \ 2 Car, Basement \ Crawlspace, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Walk-in Pantry, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 286
- Lot width: 100
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 101401863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-116K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year. Among 30529 homes, this home is 11.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30529, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% higher than in Commerce, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30529 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Commerce.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|85 Shankle Rd Commerce, GA||$103K||--||2||1,587|
|225 Madison St Commerce, GA||$116K||--||2||1,864|
|225 Madison St Commerce, GA||$105K||3||2||1,864|
|228 Harmony St Commerce, GA||$86K||--||1||1,347|
|547 Spring St Commerce, GA||$96K||--||2||1,456|
|212 Harmony St Commerce, GA||$78K||--||1||1,308|
|198 Harmony St Commerce, GA||$62K||--||1||1,008|
|267 Madison St Commerce, GA||$190K||--||3||2,558|
|182 Harmony St Commerce, GA||$59K||--||1||805|
|273 Harmony St Commerce, GA||$149K||--||2||2,338|
|541 Spring St Commerce, GA||$97K||3||2||1,745|
|188 Madison St Commerce, GA||$899K||--||4||15,101|
|211 Harmony St Commerce, GA||$79K||--||2||1,131|
|168 Harmony St Commerce, GA||--||--||1||768|
|575 Spring St Commerce, GA||$108K||--||2||1,670|
|245 Harmony St Commerce, GA||$75K||--||1.5||1,344|
|229 Harmony St Commerce, GA||$78K||--||1||1,264|
|507 Spring St Commerce, GA||$69K||--||1||1,140|
|Shankle Road Rd Commerce, GA||--||--||--||--|
|Spring St Commerce, GA||$57K||--||1||840|
Nearby Schools in Commerce
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!