This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 811 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $124,500
- Parking: Off street, On street, 4 spaces
- Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Status \ Active, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Fuel Type \ Oil, REO \ No, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Park Garage Type \ Off-Street, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Area Num \ Waterbury, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Neighborhood \ Waterbury (114), Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Lot Description \ Open, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Attic \ Storage Space, Mill Rate \ 58.2200, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: M:0277 B:0599 L:0038
- Zillow Home ID: 58015216
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $72-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06705 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06705 homes, this home is valued 8.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06705, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Waterbury, and 241.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06705 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06705 home values.
|53 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$122K||Studio||--||2,580|
|51 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$102K||2||2||2,120|
|56 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$92K||4||1.5||1,586|
|52 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$67K||2||1||736|
|Wall St Waterbury, CT||$131K||--||--||--|
|73 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$131K||6||3||3,061|
|72 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$134K||6||3||3,233|
|44 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$119K||6||2||2,822|
|73 Laurel St Waterbury, CT||$131K||6||3||2,953|
|93 Catherine Ave Waterbury, CT||$110K||5||3||2,035|
|40 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$141K||Studio||2||--|
|39 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$132K||6||3||3,090|
|77 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$143K||4||3||3,344|
|78 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$85K||3||1.5||1,478|
|35 Wall St Waterbury, CT||$101K||4||1.5||1,904|
|87 Catherine Ave Waterbury, CT||$77K||4||2||1,376|
|76 Laurel St Waterbury, CT||$150K||Studio||--||3,578|
|68 Walnut Ave Waterbury, CT||$145K||6||3||3,344|
|69 Laurel St Waterbury, CT||$121K||6||3||2,463|
|72 Laurel St Waterbury, CT||$161K||Studio||--||3,856|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!