61 Webb St, Providence, RI 029083 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,389 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 137 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1996 for $128,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 1067179
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,389 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1160338 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65823205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 61 Webb Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% greater than in Providence, and 160.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Pleasant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 65 Webb St Providence, RI$221K22.51,714
- 54 Webb St Providence, RI$152K321,800
- 49 Webb St Providence, RI$195K212,250
- 64 Webb St Providence, RI$103K31992
- 72 Webb St Providence, RI$115K211,020
- 1 Metropolitan Rd Providence, RI$182K21.51,614
- 80 Webb St Providence, RI$271K215,400
- 77 Webb St Providence, RI$126K211,087
- 4 Metropolitan Rd Providence, RI$113K21864
- 86 Webb St Providence, RI--311,188
- 46 Webb St Providence, RI$186K2----
- 44 Webb St Providence, RI$154K623,229
- 44 Webb St # RIGHT46 Providence, RI$148K------
- 171 Lawn St Providence, RI$142K221,197
- 11 Metropolitan Rd Providence, RI$140K311,474
- 175 Lawn St Providence, RI$145K311,138
- 176 Whitford Ave Providence, RI$148K31.52,112
- 15 Metropolitan Rd Providence, RI$141K622,600
- 10 Metropolitan Rd Providence, RI$111K21915
- 37 Farm St Providence, RI$237K221,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.