- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Sports Court
- Unfinished basement, 962 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,605 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: S:81 B:051 L:0028A
- Zillow Home ID: 56321283
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02459 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is valued 57% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 51.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% lower than in Newton, and 87.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
|54 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$1.15M||4||3||2,782|
|62 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$2.39M||5||4.5||5,064|
|69 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$1.08M||3||3||3,126|
|46 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$1.72M||5||2||3,596|
|77 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$2.24M||4||6.5||6,344|
|70 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$986K||4||2.5||2,193|
|78 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$1.03M||4||3.5||2,264|
|83 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$2M||4||3.5||3,825|
|63 Burdean Rd Newton, MA||$983K||3||2.5||2,430|
|70 Burdean Rd Newton, MA||$1.28M||5||5||3,148|
|60 Burdean Rd Newton, MA||$1.45M||6||4||3,304|
|38 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$1.18M||5||3.5||3,340|
|58 Burdean Rd Newton, MA||$1.21M||4||3.5||2,580|
|86 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$949K||3||2.5||2,132|
|15 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$1.81M||6||3.5||3,931|
|94 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$908K||3||2.5||1,780|
|45 Burdean Rd Newton, MA||$1.23M||4||3.5||2,981|
|30 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$925K||3||2.5||1,784|
|40 Burdean Rd Newton, MA||$1.05M||4||3||2,122|
|20 Winston Rd Newton, MA||$1.2M||4||4||2,395|
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!